•The role holder will provide project management, business/data analysis and testing services to a range of system implementation projects.
• Depending on the project and system involved, the role will include, but not be limited to, requirements gathering, data analysis, functional specification writing, test case creation, test case execution, technical code review, project management and analysis support across the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
What will you be doing?
• The role holder will liaise with Business and relevant stakeholders including IT teams and Vendor partners to define and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements/specifications for IT system implementations.
• The role holder will undertake investigations into data and understand data integrity across a range of IT systems.
• The role holder will identify and manage requirements change, and its implications, across the lifecycle and manage traceability of requirements.
• The role holder will conduct functional and technical impact analysis in the event of changes to business objectives, requirements and/or technical architectures/platforms.
• The role holder will identify & specify as necessary “as is” and “to be” business processes, business systems and associated data dependencies.
• The role holder will ensure technology deliveries are in line with business requirements. This requires a detailed understanding of the business areas involved in the project and the role holder must be able to translate business requirements into technology solutions and vice versa.
• The role holder will support the technology and business teams involved in a project through the full SDLC.
• This includes ensuring initial analysis is accurate, assisting development teams with queries. Writing and executing test scenarios and test cases. Support the business through the UAT phase by being responsible for answering questions about system functionality and ensuring business requirements are met by the system.
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
Project Related Skills
• Candidate should have good understanding of Agile project management framework and write requirements as per project management methodology
• Strong communication skill and ability to manage project stakeholders
• Strong thought process to brainstorm strategic initiatives
• problem solving and strong co-ordination is must have
• Candidate should be able to grasp the business immediately and collaborate with stakeholders to identify solution fitment
• Experience working on greenfield / new build solutions is desirable
• Familiarity with both Data Management and Data & Analytics best practices is required